Cut in Los Angeles from a Ponte di Roma knit blended for stretch and a flexible fit, the Ellie Pant is designed to sit on your natural waist. This pant is made with a straight leg silhouette and ends right where the ankle tapers for leaner looking legs. Tuck in your blouse or pair the Ellie Pant with the Maria Top for a fun, flattering outfit.
Please allow 1-3 weeks for processing time, as each piece is made-to-order with love in our Los Angeles studio. Please email email@example.com if you need your order expedited.
This garment is made from fabric that contains TENCEL™ branded Lyocell and Modal fibers, which is produced with sustainably sourced raw material wood using an environmentally responsible process. Each garment is made-to-order to prevent excess inventory and waste. Read more about the circular economy here.
Size and Fit
- Size Guide
- Fitted at the waist and hips with a straight leg
- Fits true to size; go up a size for a more relaxed fit
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like your garment made with custom measurements
- Mediumweight, stretchy fabric
- Emily is 5’4” and wearing a size Medium
Details & Care
- Elastic waistband
- 58% Cotton, 10% TENCEL™, 27% Nylon, 5% Polyurethane
- Hand wash, dry flat, iron at 120 degrees Celsius
Full Refunds and Exchanges Policy here
- We offer free standard shipping on all US orders
- You can return all or part of your order within 30 calendar days from the date of shipment
- Please email email@example.com if you would like to return or exchange your item. We will send you the shipping label and information necessary to return the item(s)